TellAldi Survey is an Aldi Feedback portal that allows the customers from Aldi stores to share Aldi customer feedback and take an online ALDI SURVEY. A great chance to win Aldi Sweepstakes of £100 ALDI Vouchers is offered to the customers on taking the Tell Aldi Survey at tellaldi.com.
Now, if you have visited Aldi stores recently then you must take a look at post available here. Taking a look at this post will help you sharing a feedback, taking an online survey and get a free entry in the sweepstakes. I suggest our users and readers check this post to share Aldi feedback, take an online Aldi Survey and enter the Aldi Sweepstakes of £100 ALDI Vouchers now.
TELL ALDI SURVEY @ tellaldi.com
There is a purpose of getting ideas about customer satisfaction and guest experience a customer has experienced at the store. There are some issues and questions which help the retail store to know the customer’s visit experience at the stores are discussed in the survey.
These issues and concerns help the retail store chain to offer a convenient visit and a pleasurable store experience to the customers at the stores. The customers who are participating in the Aldi sweepstakes are requested to submit proper feedback and an honest response to the questionnaires asked in the customer feedback survey.
www.tellaldi.com is a survey feedback site that allows the customers from the store to share the feedback and take an online survey. Overall store experience, satisfaction at the store, cleanliness of the store, products availability & goods quality, the freshness of food and availability etc are the issues that are discussed in the survey.
£100 Aldi Voucher Survey | Aldi Survey Reward
There will be 9 prizes of £100 ALDI vouchers each month. There will random drawings of be nine prize draw winners each month. Each sweepstakes prize winner will be required to select which store they wish to redeem their vouchers at when Aldi contact them to inform them of their win. Aldi £100 voucher will be offered to each sweepstake winner when sweepstakes entry is over.
£100 Aldi Survey terms | TellAldi Survey rules
- No requirement of making a purchase or a payment is there to enter an online survey or enter the sweepstakes. Also, a purchase will not increase your chance of winning the sweepstakes.
- To enter the prize draw, it is necessary to submit the entry form at tellaldi.com by giving personal details at the end of the survey.
- There will be Nine prizes in total per calendar month.
- The sweepstakes entry is only offered to the legal residents of the United Kingdom.
- The minimum age of 18 years is must necessary for the survey participants to enter the sweepstakes.
- Employees, officers, manager, representatives, affiliates of the Aldi Ltd. or InMoment Inc and their immediate family members or households are not eligible to enter the survey sweepstakes.
- A single entry in the survey and in a prize draw are offered to each survey participant on each survey code.
- Prize must be accepted as offered as a prize and is non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives. The lucky draw winners have to accept the Aldi vouchers as the prize and are not allowed to redeem the voucher for cash.
- Only one prize from the prize draw allowed per family member or per household. Each of the nine winners will be selected at random by a computer from the qualifying entries which:
- Were made in respect of an invoice from a participating store.
- were not included in any previous draws.
- have been received by ALDI on or before the last calendar day of the month to which the draw relates.
How to take ALDI SURVEY to enter win Aldi Voucher?
- Visit the Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey site @ www.tellaldi.com. [On this page, you’ll receive a notification about your free entry in sweepstakes on taking survey].
- Enter 3 or 4 digit Aldi Survey code printed on your store receipt.
- You will be asked if Do you work for Aldi? [Choose YES/NO]
- Provide your visit details like
- Date of visit
- Time of visit
- Shopping department
- Checkout method
- On entering the required details, you’ll be on the Tell Aldi Customer Feedback page where you have to rate the customer satisfaction issues. The survey participants have to rate issues from EXTREMELY SATISFIED to EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED. You have to rate the issue according to your visit and experience at the store. Following are the issues might be asked in Aldi Feedback Survey. The customer has to rate the following issues.
- Overall satisfaction at the store
- The behavior of store staff
- Friendliness of Staff employees
- Cleanliness at the stores
- Products quality
- Availability of goods
- The freshness of store food
- Satisfaction with paid price
- checkout easiness
- Overall Experience & Feedback
- When you’ll complete the feedback you’ll require giving the necessary details like
- Family info
- Household Income
- Give other personal details required in order to get free entry Aldi sweepstakes.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Participants will be asked to enter £100 Aldi Voucher on this page. You have to press YES here on this page to enter the Aldi Prize Draw.
- Once you’ll provide the required survey details the participant will receive a lucky prize draw notification that you have entered the of the £100 Aldi Voucher draw successfully.
£100 Aldi Voucher Draw Entry Method
|Take the Aldi Prize Draw through visit receipt.
||Enter Aldi Prize Draw by at all Aldi stores.
Take an online survey
Get Sweepstakes entry
Any Aldi store
Tell Aldi Survey tips
The Aldi Survey participants must not forget to check the winners of £100 Aldi Voucher Draw whenever it’s announced. Who knows, You might get the lucky winner to win it? It is necessary to take an online Tell Aldi Survey at tellaldi.com to get Aldi Survey Prize Draw. If you have any difficulties in taking Aldi Feedback Survey then tell us by saying below and check more similar and related surveys at our customer survey details site melanaublogger.com.